Crypto online gambling — Cryptovot
Online Casino Downloads
An online casino download is the best way for any gamer to be able to enjoy their favorite casino games, like blackjack, roulette, and slots. Most online casinos offer two formats of gaming, instant play and download. With a free casino download, you have access to the full suite of casino games by the operator. Playing straight from the casino site via instant play will give you access to some content, but the download provides you with every game available with the online casino brand.
Benefits of Online Casino Download:
- Access to ALL content.
- Having all your information in one place.
- The gameplay is more stable.
Best Online Casinos You Can Download
When it comes to your online casino gameplay, you want to download software from the best providers. Below are a few options we recommend visiting to experience the best software, promotions and Cache creek casino best slots gaming options in the industry today.
|1||Red Dog Casino||BONUS 225% up to $12,250||Play Now|
|2||BetOnline Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3,000||Play Now|
|3||Jackpot City Casino||BONUS 100% up to $1,600||Play Now|
More About the Best Casinos
Let’s take a closer look at just why these online casinos are the best available for download.
Red Dog Casino
Players can do no wrong when choosing Red Dog Casino for gameplay. Their solid reputation helps players know that their personal and banking information will be safe with gaming taking place in a secure environment. Over 100 luxury slot games for real money are on offer, on top of table games, and more.
- Casino Games: 190+
- Live Dealer Games: Yes
- Bonus: Up to $12,250
- USA Players Accepted: Yes
As one of the more popular online casino options, BetOnline offers a plethora of gaming choices, promotions, and more. Keep in mind that the download software option is only available for poker games. We recommend BetOnline because it is open to US players, offers quick download times, and quality incentives.
- Casino Games: 150+
- Live Dealer Games: Yes
- Bonus: Up to $3,000
- USA Players Accepted: Yes
|Banking Methods||Max Deposit||Max Payout||Speed|
|Bitcoin/ Litecoin / Ethereum||$25,000||$10,000||24 hours|
|MasterCard / Visa||$5,000||–||36 Hours|
|Bank Wire||No Max||$24,900||5-10 Days|
Jackpot City Casino
When you are looking for a solid game choice, look no further than Jackpot City. This online casino offers over 400 games, providing something for everyone. Try the table games, play the newest slots or go with live dealer, Free spins no deposit poland whatever meets your gameplay needs. We suggest new players try Jackpot City because they offer a nice welcome bonus, with a 100% match on the first four deposits of a new player, worth up to $1,600.
- Casino Games: 400+
- Live Dealer Games: Yes
- Bonus: Up to $3,000
- USA Players Accepted: No
Download Casinos vs. Instant Play
There are two formats available at an online casino: these are download and instant play. Below are some of the benefits and drawback of each format so you can pick and choose the one that best suits your needs.
|Download Casino||Instant Play|
|Quick and Easy One Time Step Up||Log In Every Single Time|
|Available Only For the Device you Download making it safer||Can play from any device|
|Better Graphics and More Reliable Game Play||Quality Depends on Internet Connection|
|Requires Memory Space on Your PC||No Extra Software Needed|
|Limited Casinos Offer Downloading Options||Available at All Top Online Casinos|
OUSC Recommended Download Casinos
Check out our ultimate list of top rated casinos you can download and play directly from your computer:
Download the Casino Software in 3 Easy Steps
Visit Online Casino
Click on the free casino download button.
Click YES if asked to allow the software to make changes to your computer.
Online Casino Set Up
If you do not have a log-in, simply choose to create a new player account to get started.
Pros and Cons of Downloading the Online Casino Software
- All information is one place including the cashier, game choice, promotions, etc.
- Ease of gameplay as you can search for games from the platform
- Keep track of any promotions you are working on or view your rewards from the software lobby
- Easily make a deposit or withdrawal without opening a new window
- More stable gameplay
- The free casino download will require space on your laptop or Mighty slots sign up bonus computer
- May not be available on your operating system
- Not available at all casinos
Things to Keep in Mind When Downloading an Online Casino
When downloading the free casino download, there are things you will need to consider. You may be wondering if it is safe to download an online casino. It is legal and safe to do so.
Only Download Software from Trusted Online Casinos
It is only safe to download software from a reputable provider, such as those we have mentioned above. Trusted online casinos will have security measures in place to ensure that your personal information is protected, including banking details.
Check if Online Casino is Available in Your Regigon
The important thing to keep in mind is to find an online casino that is available in your region. Some online casinos are not regulated to operate in certain regions, like the US. So, always download a platform at a casino that is offered in your area.
Have Sufficient Space on Your PC
When downloading casino software, remember you need a certain amount of space on your PC. Be sure to remove any unused software if needed to make room for An escape from alcatraz btc slots diamond reels casino slots for free the download. It is also important to think of the safety of your PC when downloading online casino software.
Why You Should Use a Download Casino
Overall, an online casino download is a great and safe way to play your favorite casino games. You have access to all the bells and whistles in one place, the online casino platform. It is important to mention that this format is being slowly replaced by instant play online casino.
When searching for an online casino to download we highly recommend that you find a provider that offers the best incentives and gaming options. It is also very important that you do not download software from any site. Make sure it is a trustworthy and reputable online casino.
Once you download the software to get started enjoying top quality real money online gameplay!
Hidden Gambling Tax Hits Retirees Hard
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, Home casino ideas a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.
Gambling losses do not impact your tax return nearly as much as gambling winnings. Losses only partially offset the tax effects of gambling winnings.
If you’re a regular gambler in retirement, this means your fun can cost you thousands more in taxes and increased Medicare Part B premiums each and every year. I call this the hidden gambling tax.
Even a win of a few thousand can have unintended effects, costing you more in taxes than what you won — even if you have gambling losses to offset it.
Let’s take a look at how gambling winnings and losses impact the rest of your tax return by going through these four steps:
- Required reporting
- Treatment of gambling losses versus gains
- How gambling winnings affect your modified adjusted gross income
- How an increased modified adjusted gross income causes you to pay more tax
Required Reporting of Gambling Winnings
Casinos are required to report gambling winnings if they exceed a certain limit ($1,200 of slot machine winnings for example). Gambling winnings get reported on the first page of your tax return on line 8.
What amount of gambling winning must be reported? The IRS says all gambling winnings must be reported on your tax return, and if amounts exceed limits below they are reported on Form W-2G:
- $1,200 or more at a slot machine or bingo game (amount not reduced by the amount of your wager)
- $1,500 or more in keno winnings (amount can be reduced by the amount of your wager)
- $5,000 or more in poker tournament winnings (amount can be reduced by the amount of your wager)
- $600 or more on betting if that is at least 300 times your bet (amount can be reduced by the amount of your wager)
Treatment of Gambling Losses vs. Gains
Once you report gambling winnings, you can also then report gambling losses. Gambling losses get claimed as an itemized deduction, in section 16 in «Other Itemized Deductions». You are only allowed to claim losses up to the amount of winnings.
This means if the casino reports $50,000 of winnings, but throughout the year you gambled a total of $60,000, winning back $50,000 but losing $10,000, you can’t claim that $10,000 loss on your tax return.
In order to claim losses, you must keep gambling records and receipts.
Yes, you do get to deduct the losses so you don’t pay income taxes on the winnings, but that is only part of the story. The rest of the story has to do with how gambling winnings affect your Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI).
How Gambling Winnings Affect Your MAGI
As gambling winnings are reported via the first page of your tax return (with total winnings being reported before they are offset by losses) this has the effect of increasing your MAGI. Your MAGI is calculated before you get the benefit of reducing it by any itemized deductions such as gambling losses. So gambling winnings increase your MAGI — even if you didn’t actually win anything when comparing winnings to losses.
Other tax calculations are compared to your MAGI to determine whether you pay more tax in other areas or lose out on some deductions. An increased MAGI can mean you pay more in other areas and/or lose out on some deductions.
How MAGI Affects Other Tax-Related Items
Here are some of the items that MAGI affects:
- Your eligibility to make a Roth IRA contribution (or deductible IRA contribution if you are also a participant in a company sponsored retirement plan). Too much MAGI and you are not eligible to make a Roth IRA contribution.
- The amount of your Social Security benefits subject to taxation. A larger MAGI means more of your Social Security can be included as taxable income.
- The amount of Medicare Part B premiums that you pay. Too much MAGI and you will pay a larger Medicare Part B premium.
- Phaseouts of exemptions and itemized deductions. Higher MAGI means you may lose some of your exemptions and deductions.
- Applicability of the 3.8% Medicare surtax on investment income. If your MAGI is high enough, you will pay an additional tax on investment income.
- Your eligibility for a tax credit/subsidy for the purpose of purchasing health insurance. If your MAGI remains low enough you may qualify for a tax credit. Gambling winnings could make you ineligible for this.
Let’s take a look at an example of how gambling winnings affected some of the items above for one retired man in his early 70’s.
Example of the Gambling Tax in Retirement
David (name changed for privacy) is in his early 70s and lost his wife many years ago. He still works part-time in his business which is now primarily run by his son, and by the looks of his tax return, I am guessing he spends the rest of his time at the local casino.
Why would I guess this?
Last year he reported over $550,000 of gambling winnings on his tax return. Lucky guy, right? Not really. He reported the same amount in losses.
David’s MAGI would have been less than $80,000 without gambling. Instead, it was over $630,000. Rather than paying Medicare Part B premiums at $105 a month he’ll be paying $335 a month, an increase of $2,760 per year. In 2013 this MAGI level caused him to lose about $11,400 of his itemized deductions, costing him another $2,850 in taxes (at the 25% marginal rate).
Even if his gambling habit is a wash, it will be costing David thousands extra each year in taxes. This hidden gambling tax can affect both lower income and higher income retirees but in different ways.
- For lower-income retirees, a hidden gambling tax can occur because increased MAGI increases the amount of your Social Security benefits subject to taxation and reduces your eligibility for a tax credit on health insurance.
- For higher-income retirees, the hidden gambling tax may come in the form of a loss of deductions due to the phaseout limits, increased Medicare Part B premiums, and/or the applicability of the 3.8% Medicare surtax on investment income.
Keep in mind, a well-designed withdrawal strategy in retirement can help make sure you don’t pay any more taxes than you have to — but one trip to the casino can throw the plan off track.